Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Make the Tailgate a Business Date
A brave soul once said you should never mix business with pleasure. Obviously the art of tailgating never crossed his mind while creating this age-old proverb.
This fall, throw tailgating into your mix of how to build a better relationship with your prospects in hopes of getting new business.
Let’s face it—Fall is a major time of the year for athletics. College and professional football are in full swing and thousands of people are glued to their seats—in front of and not in front of the television. If they’re already watching the game, you might as well give them a great atmosphere to do so.
To Grill or Not to Grill
When hosting your prospects and clients, you should realize that not all tailgating has to be done outside. Consider renting out a nice space fairly close to where the game is being held. Having a bar and a catered meal or assortment of appetizers can go a long way.
Have a sweet spot near the stadium? Great. Take advantage of that and enjoy the great outdoors. Depending on your seasons, you might want to keep an eye on the winter months and hosting outside with the elements.
It’s Not All About the Pigskin
Obviously, different sports will reign supreme depending on your location and time of the year. Be open to hosting events for different sports—baseball, soccer and basketball could be good alternatives for your business. Get a feel for what your prospects prefer and try to cater to them.
Meet and Greet
Hosting a tailgating event on behalf of your business is a great way for your prospects to get a feel for your company’s culture and how your employees interact. Remember that your prospects and employees aren’t the only ones that should be showing up to these events. Be sure to invite your current customers to show them how much you appreciate their business.
These tailgate events give you a new way to get business, keep your current customers and all in all have a good time.
Alright, sports fans. Go out there and have fun with the people that make running your company possible.