Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
People Pay for Value
Think about the businesses you like to frequent. There’s just something about them that makes you want to go back for more. It may be hard to actually describe specifically why, but you know you love their brand. You find value in doing business with them, and you’re not ashamed to pay a little bit more. If you’d like to compete without getting into a price war, consider finding cost-effective ways to add value to your customers’ experiences. Here are some ideas to help you impress your customers into paying more.
Fullfiller of Needs
Customers come to you for an experience. It’s your job to make that process as amazing as possible. You should have a customer service philosophy that sets you apart from your competition and your employees need to buy in to that philosophy and live it every day.
Put Out the Welcome Mat
Beyond customer service, consider your customers’ surroundings when they’re in your business. It’s the little things that make a huge difference. Your image should be represented from point of purchase signage and packaging to dusted fixtures and clean bathrooms.
After the Cash Register Closes
We all know that it’s easier to keep a customer than to find a new one, so you want customers coming back. Consider ways to keep in touch with them after the sale. Maybe it’s a birthday club mailing, advertising specialty item or a newsletter. A simple hand-written thank you note from time to time really impresses customers. Regardless, you need to keep reinforcing your brand so they don’t forget about you.