Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Growing Your Business 140 Characters at a Time
It appears that social media can’t be ignored as a marketing tool for business. Twitter continues to grow as one of the most popular websites for consumers to gain valuable information. If you’re still afraid to jump into the Twitterverse, here are some tips to help you gain more followers and increase interest in your business.
Provide Useful Content
Twitter has over 200 million accounts so it can be easy to get lost in the shuffle. The key is to provide content that is useful to your target audience. One way to go about this is to find articles already online and post them to your Twitter feed. Make sure to add a personal comment associated with the article in your tweet. By choosing good articles you will build credibility and people will be more likely to follow you.
Spread the Word
Use your other marketing efforts, such as your website, direct mail, blog and Facebook to let people know you are on Twitter. Since these people are already familiar and have an interest in your company there is a good chance they will check out your Twitter and become a follower.
Quality over Quantity
While having a lot of followers is something you can strive for, it is far more important to have the right kind of followers. Don’t go after followers to just bolster your numbers; and don’t follow random people to try to get them to follow you back. You want to establish a credible following so they become engaged and eventually want to do business with you.