Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Get Your Logo in the Sun With Summer Advertising Specialties
We’re well into summer and many are out soaking up the sun and enjoying the summer activities we crave. You may want to capitalize on these activities by increasing brand awareness through advertising specialty items. While you can emblazon your logo on nearly anything, it’s important that you think of items that people will actually want and use. Here are a few ideas for summer advertising specialty items.
On the Water
Think about what people pack for a trip to the beach or when they set sail on the nearest body of water. Towels, Frisbees, water bottles, sunglasses, sunscreen and flip-flops are essential items. Just set your budget, decide how many items you want to give and soon your brand will be basking in the sun.
On the Course
Many deals are made on the golf course. When your customers are ready to tee off, get your brand on the top of their mind by placing your logo on the golf ball. Because golf is a popular business sport, you can brand a number of items including, hats, towels, tees, ball markers and divot repairers. There’s practically an item for any budget.
On to Autumn
Seems like Independence Day marks the beginning of the end of summer. Those that have been waiting a slow, painful agony for football season to start will soon have their day at a tailgate. It’s going to be time to fire up the grills and cheer on our favorite teams. Think ahead and be a part of their celebration. Keep their team colors ketchup-free with an apron and their drinks of choice cold with a koozie. You could also consider coolers, mini fans and stadium seats. Just be cautious of regulations surrounding the use of official team logos and mascots when deciding your advertising specialty items.