Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Get Advice From the Best in Business on Twitter
If your business is on Twitter, you’re probably trying to get people to follow you. But don’t forget that Twitter is a great place to gain insights from some successful business owners. Here are just a few suggestions of people to follow on Twitter.
Richard Branson: @richardbranson
CEO and founder of Virgin, Richard Branson tweets on a daily basis providing insights into his business strategy and links to good business articles. Branson has been able to rebrand his business multiple times and is consistently up on the latest trends in business.
Caterine Fake: @Caterina
Businesswomen especially should follow Caterina Fake. She is the co-founder of Flickr and sits on the board of Creative Commons. She often tweets about her business ventures and the life of a woman entrepreneur.
Tony Hsieh: @zappos
Hsieh is the CEO of Zappos but doesn’t use Twitter to sell shoes. While he doesn’t tweet on a frequent basis, when he does he offers great insights into running a business.
Mark Cuban: @mcuban
Arguably, one of the most recognizable owners in any sport, Mark Cuban is on top of the world since his Dallas Mavericks were crowned NBA champions. Cuban likes to tweet on a vast array of subjects from the worlds of business, sports and politics.