Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Color Choice Can Make the Difference on a Sale
Whether you know it or not, your buying decisions are oftentimes based on color. The next time you’re looking at an advertisement or packaging for an item you’re considering, pay special attention to the colors you see. Observe how those colors make you feel. Once you understand the effects of color on buying habits, you can make marketing decisions based on that knowledge.
Shoppers put visual appearance and color above other factors when considering a purchase. According to research compiled by KISSmetrics, 85 percent of shoppers said color was a primary reason they made a buying decision. Additionally, 80 percent said that color increases brand recognition. Brand recognition improves consumer confidence. Before you make the next color choice for your brand, consider this:
Think of a clearance sale and you’ll be seeing red. There’s probably a good reason as red creates a sense of urgency. Red is the color energy and is known to raise your heart rate. Red usually draws attention first.
Black is the color of power, luxury, elegance and authority. Now you know why so many luxury items have black in their marketing. However, black is also associated with death and evil and can evoke strong emotions, so beware of how black will relate to your products.
The color of money, green is associated with wealth. It’s also easy on the eyes and often used as a relaxing color in stores. Light green shows change while dark green shows balance.
Blue is a color you can trust, so it’s often used in banking and business. Blue causes the body to produce chemicals that are calming. It is also associated with wisdom and loyalty. However, too much blue can make a message cold and uncaring.
If you have a call to action, orange creates the need to subscribe or buy. Orange is another energy color associated with happiness and ambition.
Stop those window shoppers with yellow. It causes your body to release the feel-good chemical, serotonin. Yellow is associated with happiness, laughter and creativity.
Purple is the color of sophistication and prosperity. It is often associated with royalty. Purple can increase brain activity that helps with problem solving.