Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Gain New Business Through Effective Communication
If you look at what makes a business successful, you’ll probably notice that the company understands how to communicate. Businesses need to tailor their communications to several audiences, such as employees and vendors. But communicating correctly to potential customers will likely mean an increase in sales.
Prospects need to know that you exist and that you offer unique products and services that can help them. Since June is Effective Communication Month, here are some tips to help improve your communications with your potential and existing customers.
Choose a channel please.
The technology of recent years has literally given you access to dozens of ways to reach your target audience—a website, Facebook, Twitter, direct mail, e-mail, signage and billboards, to name a few. You need to understand your target audience to know which of the communications channels will more effectively reach them, and within your budget.
We hear you loud and clear.
You will most likely choose more than one medium to reach your audience. It is now important to make sure you message is consistent across all of them. If a person looks at one of your direct mail pieces, then they should feel a similar tone and design on your website. This helps people remember your company and build your brand.
You have two ears and one mouth.
So often in conversation we focus on the speaking part. But we all know that listening is the number one rule of effective communication. Ask current customers how you’re doing, what they like about your business and how you can improve. Through this you will improve your customer relationships and find ways to better reach new customers.