Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Make Your Business Card a Hot Commodity
Take out the business cards that you’ve collected over the past few months, and include your own. You’ll notice that they’re all eerily similar. Lately, there have been a few that go against the common rectangular shape and size. If you have one of those among the cards you’ve collected, your eye will more than likely go to the unique card. Here are a few ideas on how to spice up your business card and make it memorable.
Put a face to the name.
Adding your photo to your business card makes it stand out, and there are benefits to this. Especially at events where you receive a lot of cards, you’ll get home and can’t remember who all these people are. Providing a photo ensures people won’t forget you and it gives your card a personality.
Out with the white. In with the bright.
If you’re holding ten business cards and nine are white and one is a different color, which one will you notice? So why would you make your business card so that is in the nine that aren’t noticed? Choose an interesting color that compliments your company’s brand and see how people respond to the difference.
It used to be that the standard business card size was important because people would file them in their Rolodex. Today, there is no rule for what shape your business card must be. Circles, triangles, and squares are all ways to get away from the standard shape. Consider a shape that ties your card to your business or shows your personality.
There are many ways that your business card can stand out. As you think of unique ways to improve your business card, be sure you don’t stray from your company’s brand. The more interesting, the more people will want your business card. Your cards may just get passed on to their friends and that should equal more business.