Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Google Zeitgeist: Spirit of the Times
Michael Jackson has been dethroned by Justin Bieber—at least on Google where more people searched Bieber’s name than any other celebrity in 2010. Last year Jackson topped the list. Each year Google releases Zeitgeist, which literally translated means spirit of the times. It reveals what people searched for across the globe. If you’re into trends, you probably already know the list and probably contributed to the statistics. But for others, here’s what people searched on Google in 2010.
Global events of 2010 topping Google’s list were the World Cup of soccer, the Winter Olympics, the Haiti earthquake, the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and the ash cloud of Iceland. Google Zeitgeist let’s you see a month-by-month, country-by-country comparison of those searches. In all, Google Zeitgeist provides analysis of 55 countries.
In America, iPad topped the list overall while the oil spill was the top news search. Americans searched images for Jersey Shore, Kesha and Justin Bieber. They looked at maps for the World Cup, Eiffel Tower and Hearst Castle—Einstein Bros. Bagels came in fourth. Apparently, people needed air this year as the top product searches after the iPad were for air compressors and air conditioners. Canadians searched for iPad, World Cup and Vancouver 2010. Nicki Minaj topped the list for entertainers. Justin Bieber came in third after Glee.
What can small business owners take from Zeitgeist? Probably not as much as using the Google Adwords Tool (Google it) where you can enter keywords that you think pertains to your business and analyze how many users are searching those words. But Google Zeitgeist is certainly a spirit of our times. View the Google Zeitgeist video at http://www.google.com/intl/en/press/zeitgeist2010/#review and have a Happy New Year.