Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Last Minute Online Marketing Tips for the Holidays
It’s time for the final marketing push of the year. The holiday season usually means more consumers online. If you haven’t prepared for the rush, there’s still time. Here are a few last minute tips for online holiday marketing.
Deck out your website.
If you’ve been putting off updates to your website, now is the time to make some changes. There’s a good chance your website will see more traffic in December, so you’ll want your prospects to be impressed. Give the products you’re trying to move the appropriate attention on your home page.
Think about being social.
While you’re making changes to your site, don’t forget to add those social media icons. Now that you’re directing people to your Facebook and Twitter pages you’ll want to get active. Make at least one post a day.
The search begins.
To get those last minute sales, consider spending some of your marketing budget on some search engine advertising. At the very least, take a look at where you rank on the products you’re trying to move before the end of the year.
Check your analytics.
Make sure all your website analytics are working before you get a rush of holiday shoppers. It is important to know whether your marketing efforts have paid off. Having good numbers also gives you a jump start on how to market your business for the coming year.