Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Last Minute Thanksgiving Planning
We’re a deadline driven business, so we know how those pesky deadlines can sneak up on you. With Thanksgiving just hours away, there’s precious time to plan. No need to stress with these last minute tips to plan a bountiful Thanksgiving dinner.
Sounds crazy but with only three days to plan for Thanksgiving, you need to use your time wisely. Sit down and think about your meal. Know how many people you will host, when you’ll be serving and what’s on the menu. Write down everything you’ll need so you can make one outing to the store.
Visit the deli.
Purchasing ready-made side dishes can be a huge time saver. Grocery stores have a wide variety of options to please all. Also consider buying stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy in the box or jar. They may not be grandma’s recipes but they can save a meal and you can always doctor them up a bit to make them your own.
Ask for help.
Have your guests bring the side dishes and desserts to take some weight off of your shoulders. This leaves you time to focus on the turkey, potatoes and stuffing.
Remember that your guests are happy to get together and spend some quality time, so relax. And if you impress them with a fabulous dessert, your family may forget that you didn’t use grandma’s stuffing recipe.
Even the best laid plans go awry. If you have complications with part of your meal, consider Thanksgiving meal sandwiches. Don’t laugh until you’ve tried a turkey, potato, cranberry, stuffing and gravy sandwich. Delicious.