Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Make Your Marketing Work This Holiday Season
For retail businesses, the holidays offer ample opportunity to boost sales with increased marketing efforts. Other businesses may struggle with ways to take advantage of this festive season.
Think about why someone would need your business during the holidays. People receive a lot of marketing messages during the holiday season so you will have to get creative. Consider the following holiday marketing tips to increase sales.
Wrap up your products and services.
Consumers are in a buying frenzy during the holidays, and frankly none of us have time to think. Take advantage of this opportunity by offering holiday packages that bundle your products and services with special pricing. This allows you to put your popular items with other products that you may want to unload.
Give the gift of time.
We’re all busy this time of year. Businesses that increase customer service during this hectic season stand to benefit. Offer delivery of your products and services beyond your normal service. Increase your support hours to reflect the fact that retail establishments are keeping customers out later.
Celebrate the twelve days.
Feature a product each day leading up to the holidays by offering a special price. Speaking of price, consider big year-end discounts. People are looking for ways to meet budgets, but are often intrigued to get something for themselves while purchasing gifts on their list.
Give thanks to loyal customers.
Current customers are integral to your business so show them how much you appreciate them. The most cost-effective solution is to send a hand-written thank you note. For your best customers, consider a personalized gift. Or send them something from your business family to theirs such as a recipe collection from your employees and customers or a digital photo frame loaded with pictures of your staff that they can reuse.