Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
You Had Me at Hello
You’ve heard it before. You never have a second chance to make a first impression. Think about the first time you did business with a company. If you had a bad experience, you may not give them another chance. What impression does your business give? Here are some tips to leave the right first impression with your customers.
Whether it is with your marketing materials, your physical location or your employees’ appearance and service, you need to send a consistent message. If you want to portray a professional image it is important that your advertisements look professional and that your business and employees are presented in a professional manner. This is important because there are multiple ways for a customer to discover your business and with a consistent message they will know exactly what to expect from your company.
You aren’t the only one that works with your customers. So it’s important to train your employees to give the same level of service you would give. It is important to make sure each customer has a pleasant experience so they will want to do business with you again.
Want to truly know if you are making a good first impression? Then ask your customers for their opinion. Surveys are easy and effective in finding out what your customers think on a variety of topics. Ask them about their experiences with your business. Then you will know where you may need to improve.