Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Thank Your Customers This Holiday Season
Leaves have just started turning and that means your thoughts should be turning to what you’ll be doing for your customers this holiday season. Getting a personalized thank you card from your business would be a unique way to get your customers’ attention. Here are some tips for sending the perfect thank you note.
Creating a holiday thank you takes time. Work with a local printing company to create an eye-catching card. Then start working on your list of customers that you want to thank. These should be hand-written notes so you’ll want to budget your time to write a few a week for the next month.
Write something meaningful.
Yes, hand-written notes are time consuming, but the effect it has on the customers who receive your note will be worth it. Come up with a few stock thank you sentiments and make modifications based on the customer. Receiving a hand-written note in the mail will stand out and make a lasting impression.
Send them out early.
While the main objective of holiday thank you cards is to show your customers appreciation for their business and to wish them a happy holiday season, it is also a marketing tool. Send them so your customers will get them earlier so as they are doing their holiday shopping they will think of you first.