Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Polish Up That Resume
There’s one piece of paper standing between you and your dream job and it’s time you took notice. September is International Update Your Resume Month so as you’re celebrating Labor Day, take a few hours to inventory your career accomplishments. It’s probably been a while for many of you, but it’s always a good plan to have an updated resume at the ready.
Why should I update my resume?
There are many reasons, even if you like what you’re doing. Maybe there’s a job opening at your current company just around the corner, and if you want to advance, you can apply tomorrow. Or if you’re ready to veer from your current career path, one of the greatest hurdles is getting that resume updated. If it’s always prepared, so are you.
How can I improve my resume?
If you’re looking to gain experience beyond what your current job offers, look to your free time. Volunteer for a non-profit organization or sit on a board of directors for an organization. You can learn new skills while helping a good cause. There is also the option of going back to school. Many schools offer night classes or online classes to accommodate your busy schedule.
When should I update my resume?
Make a task for yourself to look at your resume quarterly. Otherwise, dates will become fuzzy. Note the awards you receive, specific accomplishments in your career and anything that may be resume worthy. You may not use all of this information when it’s time to apply for that new job but at least you have all of the information in one place.
As always, have a friend take a look at your resume before sending it out. You could be one spelling error away from being considered for that dream job.