Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Consumers Clipping Coupons: Cause for Business Owners to Take Notice
You may remember growing up waiting for the Sunday paper that delivered full-color funnies to your door. While you were pouring over the Peanuts and Family Circus, mom was rifling through the mounds of coupon inserts to plan her household shopping for the week.
Over the years, times changed and coupon usage leveled off somewhere around 1999. But due to our recent recession, NCH Marketing Services reported that coupon redemption grew 27% in 2009 and achieved the second highest year-over-year growth ever recorded. Surprisingly, it’s the more affluent households getting out their scissors to save a few bucks.
September is National Coupon Month so it may be time to consider coupons in your marketing strategy. The good news is that coupons take little time to put into action. As you are planning, here are the distribution methods seeing redemption growth, according to Inmar.
Direct mail saw a 69% growth in 2009. While newspaper inserts are still the primary method of distribution and redemption, the tried-and-true direct mail is also popular. Coupons bundled together and mailed with other companies’ offers also saw growth. Direct mail can be one of the most economical ways to reach potential customers.
Businesses using the Internet to deliver coupons to consumers saw a 263% growth in redemptions in 2009. This was the only delivery method out-ranking direct mail. Marketers are using other electronic delivery methods outside of printable coupons on the Internet to reach customers including delivering offers to valued customers’ smart phones and sending texts to those that have opted to receive information from selected companies.
If your business could stand a boost in sales, delivering an enticing offer through a coupon may just be the small discount that makes the big difference to your fourth quarter.