Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Keep Your Customers Coming Back
You’re ready to buy. Think about the options you have for any single product or service today. Now think about the product or service you sell and how many options your potential customers have to purchase what you have to offer. Securing new customers can be a challenge. So once you have a customer, shouldn’t you do everything in your power to keep them? Here are a few tips to build customer loyalty and avoid losing those valuable customer relationships.
You’re as good as the promise you keep.
Mom always said honesty is the best policy. Provide an accurate representation of your capabilities to your customers in your marketing and your customer service. If you make a promise to deliver a product or service that meets a customer’s demand, work to exceed their expectations. Meet the agreed upon delivery time. No one likes to be kept waiting. If there’s going to be a delay, let your customer know as soon as you do.
The customer is sometimes right.
If your customer knew enough about your service, they’d do it themselves. You’re the expert. Offer advice that gives customers the best service to meet their needs. That may mean you give them something different from what they asked. Of course, it’s ultimately the customer’s decision, so be prepared to go against your best advice.
How quickly they forget you.
Make an effort to keep in touch with your customers. Send them hand-written thank you cards to show that you appreciate their business. You can also give them a call. This way they know you are thinking about them and if there are any concerns with your product or service you have a chance to make it right.