Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Simplify Your Life in Three Easy Steps
Over the decades promises have been made of machines simplifying our lives. While it may be true that certain machines simplify particular parts of our lives, it seems we’re expected to do more with more machines. Does this overload make you long for those simpler times when you didn’t have a million things going on at once? Then next week is for you.
National Simplify Your Life Week, celebrated the first week of August, marks a time to find ways to simplify not only your personal life but your business marketing strategy as well. Try applying these steps to make an impact.
Focus. Sometimes we have a hard time deciding ways to reach potential customers so we use every media and hope something moves people to act. Take a look at what has worked in the past. Determine what customer segment you’re trying to reach and spend your efforts there instead of spreading yourself too thin.
Use a list. Now that you know what marketing methods you’re going to use, make it part of a routine. If Facebook is a daily task, get it done first thing. If you mail out a monthly newsletter make sure to get it in mail boxes monthly. The more you commit to getting some marketing done, the more prospects should turn to customers.
Less is more. Those with limited budgets tend to want to communicate as much as they can about their organization in as small of a budget as possible. Give your prospects fewer ideas to consume at one time. Reduce word counts and use graphics to make a larger impact with less.