Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Get to Know Your Customers
What would your world be like without customers? Some may have answered, “a lot easier!” But truth of the matter, without customers you wouldn’t be in business very long. Customer service has always been key to growing your business. July 15 is Get to Know Your Customers Day, so what better time to remember how important those customers are to your success? Here are some ways to really get to know your customers.
Make it personal
Pick up your phone and call some of your best customers. This will show them that you truly care about their business. You may be amazed at the personal connections you can make, and also how you can help each other professionally. Another option is writing a few personal thank you cards.
Conduct a survey
Get inside the heads of your customers. A survey is a great way to find out what your customers think of your business. Knowing what your customers want is usually half the battle. A survey will give you insights into new directions for your business to go.
Do some research
Lastly, do some market research. Do you know your target market? What types of customers are producing the best revenue for you? Research lets you learn how to keep your best customers and how to reach more like them.