Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Getting to Know Your Marketplace
Richard Nixon was so concerned about what the Democrats were up to that he was implicated in the Watergate scandal, which began with a break-in at their national headquarters. While some people may go to extremes, you don’t need to be a crook to find out what your industry and your competitors are doing. Here are some things you can do to learn what’s going on in your marketplace.
Become an industry insider.
Whether you’ve been in business for a few months or several years, it’s important to keep up with the latest industry trends. Join a professional organization for your industry. Almost every industry has national conventions, trade shows and educational sessions you can attend. They also publish educational material, industry reports, magazines and regular e-mail communications to keep you in the know in your industry.
Network to make it work.
While you’re hanging out at those industry events, talk to others throughout the country to find out what’s working and what challenges other business owners are facing. Back home, don’t be afraid to talk with your competition. You’ll learn a lot by just listening.
Shopping is the secret to success.
Have a new employee? Make one of their learning exercises a visit to some of your competitors. They will gain experience about how your industry works and they’ll bring back valuable insights for you to better your business from pricing to customer service. Make it a practice to find out what’s going on around town at least once a year.