Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Ring in the Season with Specialty Advertising
All across the country you can see the signs of a new season upon us. Lawn mowers are humming, trees are in full bloom and the winter coats have found their way to the back of the closet. Spring has sprung and that can only mean summer will be here before we know it. With summer comes weekends at the lake, barbecues and walks in the park.
What a great time for you to consider offering an advertising specialty item to share some fun while spreading the word of your company. There are countless gadgets you can use to promote your business this summer but here are a few ideas to get you thinking.
Kids and adults love tossing around a Frisbee so why not give them one with your logo on it? Match the colors with your company logo and help give the family something to do why they wait for the hot dogs to grill.
Floating Neck Tote
Loosing your keys or other important items in a lake would be a scary experience. Give your customers a floating neck tote for their valuables. Your company may just save the day.
Small battery-powered fans
When it gets sweltering hot outside a cool breeze is always welcomed. A small battery-powered fan will keep your customers cool while they soak in the sun—and your company will be so cool you may have to get shades.