Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Take Your Marketing Out to a Ball Game
Baseball is as American as Pepsi-Cola, Burger King and Chevrolet. At least that’s what some official corporate sponsors of Major League Baseball want you to believe.
Any NASCAR fans out there? When you see Jeff Gordon, it’s hard not to associate him with DuPont. Jimmie Johnson and Kyle Busch are intrinsically linked to Lowe’s and M&Ms respectively.
Then you can put the likes of Michael Jordan in a league of his own.
Welcome to the wide world of sports marketing. You don’t have to think big leagues and big budgets. Sponsoring a sports team is a great way to support your community.
Spring marks the season for another round of local sports kicking into high gear. Surely you or one of your employees have a kid or two that plays on a local baseball, basketball, volleyball or other sports team. Sponsor team jerseys or the scoreboard at a local ball field. What a great endeavor to have your company linked to a wholesome activity. The amount you spend—depending on your business—should come back to you in customer loyalty.
If you are looking for a little more publicity—and more eyeballs on your logo—look towards some minor league sports or junior sports. Baseball and hockey teams often have intermission activities to sponsor where you can provide specialty advertising items. Or put your name on a billboard and get your name in lights. Often your sponsorship comes with perks so you can take clients or employees to games as an added benefit.
Sponsorships have become an effective way to get your name out in the community. Make sure you’re evaluating the opportunities to get a return on your investment—even if it’s just watching a kid in your jersey hitting his first fast-pitch.