Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
What Can Green Do for You?
If you’ve been seeing a little green lately, there’s a good reason. April hosts a number of eco-centric holidays including National Garden Month, National Environment Week and Arbor Day. Later this week, we’ll mark the 40th anniversary of Earth Day.
Even though the trend really got a boost a few years ago, consumers are still paying attention to products and companies that support green practices. While you’re focused on making your products greener, you may be overlooking your marketing efforts. Here are some ways to make your marketing a little greener.
Use recycled paper and low-VOC or soy-based ink. Because your customers shouldn’t be able to tell a difference, you’ll have to let them know you are taking steps to be eco-friendly. Talk to your printer about standard practices for placing these designations on your printed pieces.
If you want to be more noticeable consider using a paper developed by a Swedish company. It’s carbon-neutral paper showing white lines on a light grey background. Ask about fonts that use significantly less ink such as Ecofont or ones with “thin” or “ultra thin” in the title.
When you send out reply mail, send reusable envelopes. It not only saves on paper use but you may get more responses because your customers won’t have to track down their own envelope.
These are just a few examples of how you can help your environment. If you’re looking for additional ways to green up your marketing, talk to your printer or find a marketing company that specializes in environmentally friendly marketing practices.
While it’s nice to save a little piece of planet Earth, take some credit. Remember to let your customers know you’re doing your part.