Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Postcards With An Edge
April showers bring May flowers, and hopefully a postcard in your mailbox. That’s the hope of organizers of the annual National Postcard Week, which is celebrated the first week of May.
While the holiday celebrates postcard collecting, this is a great time of year for your business to consider a direct mail campaign. Here are a few things to consider when planning a direct mail piece:
Postcards are meant to be eye catching. You have only a few seconds to catch the recipient’s attention as they rifle through their bills and other mail. Don’t forget to design both sides of the card since you won’t know which side will appear face up.
Keep your message simple. You only have so much space on a postcard so don’t try and fill it up with a bunch of text. Give your customers only the necessary information with a call to action. Make sure to keep your design and message consistent with the brand of your company.
Postcards are still one of the most effective marketing tools to reach a specific target market at an affordable price. Work with your local print company to design a postcard that will work best for your marketing goal.
And during this holiday, don’t forget to send a personal postcard to a friend.