Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
It's Never Too Late to Show Some Love
How does this happen every year? This holiday sneaks up on so many of us and it can be a make-or-break day in some relationships. Yes. It’s Valentine’s Day again and time to show those we love just how much we love them. Fortunately there’s still time to show some love to your customers and thank them for their business. Here are a few ideas:
Send a simple hand-written thank you note on special stationery created especially for your company with a holiday theme.
Give a carnation to all customers that come into your business on the day.
There’s nothing like a little candy to help get you through a rough afternoon at the office. Deliver personalized boxes to select customers.
Put together a “Pamper Yourself” package for your best customers and give them a day at the spa or a gift certificate to a local restaurant.
Make your customers a mix tape. Or rather, give them a gift card to download music from an online store. Consider making a suggested song list but be careful to make your selections appropriate for your audience.
Cookies—or any baked goods for that matter—are great to share with an entire office. Send a dozen or two to your favorite clients.
Valentine’s Day is a commercial holiday you can capitalize on to show your customers that you care about their business. If you can’t find the time this year to do something special, mark your calendar in January to put together a customer appreciation plan for next year.