Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
A Sign That You’ve Made a Good Marketing Investment
Location. Location. Location. The mantra of a new business. Why? Visibility. But what makes your business visible? Signage. Signage Signage. Many make the mistake of thinking of a sign as just a name on the side of a building. It should be considered as part of an overall marketing strategy. Planning your signage can be one of the most important marketing investments you’ll make. Here’s why:
A television commercial lasts 30 seconds and reaches the viewers in the comfort of their La-Z-Boys. Your sign is promoting 24/7/365. You have the reach of people passing by and in their buying zone. Negotiate and take the maximum amount of signage space your commercial lease and city ordinances will allow. Your investment in a good sign will pay dividends for several years.
Increase Brand Awareness.
“I work at Company X,” you say to someone you’re meeting. If the response is, “Oh yeah, I’ve seen your company. You’re located at the corner of Main and Elm,” your sign is doing its job. Your company becomes more top of mind with the appropriate sign. Now when a potential customer is ready to buy they’re thinking of you. Brand awareness is probably the biggest marketing job for your signage.
Increase Impulse Purchases.
Depending on your type of business, a good looking sign can entice potential customers into your business when they’re not even intending to buy. We all have our impulse buys. Capitalize on our desires with the appropriately placed signage.
Increase in Revenue.
The International Sign Association reports that businesses adding a sign saw an increase in annual revenues of 4.75 percent. Now amortize that over the life a sign and consider the revenue potential for your company.
So if you’re getting ready to start your business, be sure to add signage in your budget. If you’re a current business, go take a look at how you’re presenting your company to the outside world. Are you making the most of the location you worked so hard to find?