Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Resolve to Use Free Marketing Tools This Year
When you think, “I need to start marketing my business,” many see dollar signs. But that isn’t the case if you get creative. Publicity is a form of marketing that is almost always a matter of time instead of money.. Yet it can be more effective than buying a lot of advertising. Here are some basics to get you started:
Get to know those that buy ink by the barrel. Find out the media outlets, editors and reporters that work in your community and specifically in the areas that affect your business. If you work in the health industry, seek out the medical editorial staff. Restaurateurs should buddy up with the entertainment and food reporters. Start building a relationship with those personnel and publications and check in on a regular business.
Become a local celebrity. Often the best publicity is inserting you or your business in a legitimate news story rather than on the business pages announcing your grand opening. Once you have a relationship with the reporter, offer your expertise to provide interviews for stories they are writing.
Get Social. Social media such as Twitter and Facebook have changed the way people consume news. Don’t forget to post your press to these tools to increase your exposure. But, before you jump into the social scene make sure you have a strategy for your business. Whatever you do, stay consistent in your efforts and remain authentic.
Make it interesting. The key to good publicity is to make your story interesting and topical. Think about the reader. What do they want to read about? Look at good national stories and consider ways to localize them and relate them to your business. This, above all else, will get your business in the public eye and build your credibility.