Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Don’t hate, appreciate.
Thank you. Two simple words that show you appreciate what someone else has done for you. As a business you are nothing without your clients and letting them know you appreciate them is critical, but how do you relay that message? What better way than a thank you card?
We often think of others during the holidays so our natural inclination is to send notes at that time. But why do it when everyone is doing it? Consider making it part of your weekly routine instead, here are good times to send a note:
- When a customer refers a new customer
- You notice a customer in the news
- You notice a prospect in the news
- This is your customer’s first order with you
- Set an invoice amount and send notes to the clients that spend that amount
- Your best customers
- Customers who haven’t done business with you in a while but you want them back
- When a customer leaves you (Crazy concept? Maybe. And you may not get a lot out of it…except a name for yourself as a good businessperson.)
Thank you notes should be personal and hand written. The cards don’t have to be flashy, but a custom design with your logo can be an effective marketing piece because people will keep them around for a while. As for what to write, keep it simple. Let them know you enjoy doing business with them or appreciate their referral—and if they shared something that you both connected on, make mention.
Thank you cards are often overlooked as marketing tools. They help humanize your company and show that care about your customers. Make writing thank you cards a common practice and the thanks will come back to you in the form of goodwill—and more business.