Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
It’s All About You
When a potential customer visits your website, remember it’s all about them. But one of the top reasons for the visit is to get to know you. So make sure your “About Us” section gives your visitors all that they’re looking for.
After your visitors find out about your products and services, they’ll want to get to know the company behind them. Some of your visitors may not have had human interaction with you yet so think of your “About Us” section as a big networking party where you’re introducing yourself.
A good “About Us” section builds company credibility, shows your company’s personality and allows you to brag a little about your achievements. If done well, the section differentiates you from competitors and provides a comfort level to visitors.
Show them your smiles. People want to relate to other people. Give them a chance to check out photos and brief bios of your employees. Some companies include everyone employed, others just client-facing or executive management. When determining who’s going to make the cut on your site, remember that this makes employees feel a part of your team. And make sure to write the bios in your company’s personality. If you’re a fun group, don’t write with staunch language.
That’s what it’s all about. Consider creating a page that describes your company’s vision, mission, values and purpose statement. Oftentimes people work with companies that share similar values or appear to have a clear purpose for their business. But don’t just dust off your business plan to put this information online. Make sure your employees are actually living the mission you represent online.
Look at us. Bragging a little with some achievements isn’t all bad. It actually builds trust and credibility. Especially if your website visitors only have an online relationship, drop a few names of other clients, show some awards and a few press releases and they’ll realize you’re legit and you mean business.
An “About Us” page is a great way to interact with your clients and prospects; and it sure can beat balancing a drink and some appetizers in one hand while you’re trying to shake hands with the other.