Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Jolly Green Marketing
There’s no doubt you’ve been seeing green lately. As people become increasingly aware of their carbon footprint and want ways to conserve their corner of the world, companies have pursued ways to market eco-friendly products. But the economy has slowed some companies’ efforts to save their green and focus more of their marketing on core product offerings. If you’re thinking about turning away from marketing green, here are a few reasons why you may want to stick with it.
Consumers are more conscious of how they spend their money. If your product helps them to save money by being more efficient or living healthier, then your customers may be willing to pay a little extra to save long term while saving their planet.
Even with all of the companies talking about it, you still have opportunities to differentiate yourself from competitors. Green marketing is well, green in the marketing world. It’s so new you can discover a number of creative ways to market your green products.
But whatever you do, be ready to prove your claims. If your company doesn’t naturally fit into this category, don’t try to jump on the bandwagon. There are some companies that are making false ecology claims about their products and with all of the social media out there, you’re bound to get exposed if you’re not being authentic.
And as long as you’re promoting green products and services, consider approaching your marketing in the same manner. Look for recycled papers and ask your printer if they have Low-VOC inks. It may cost you a little more, but isn’t your world worth it?