Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Character Traits of Entrepreneurs—Do You Have What it Takes?
Are you thinking about starting a business? Entrepreneurship is a rocky terrain and without an intrinsic guide, you might get a little lost. Entrepreneurship is difficult and often results in failure before success is viable. As Albert Einstein once said, “Failure is success in progress.” You’re not going to find that million-dollar idea on your first try. But if you have these three traits, you may just have what it takes. Here are three qualities that indicate your future as a successful entrepreneur:
Passion—This trait is like fuel for entrepreneurs. Without passion, there is no business, no promotions, no entrepreneurial success. Entrepreneurs are not only driven by money, they are driven by power and passion. It is commonly said that money is just a way to keep score between competitive entrepreneurs.
Grit—Tenacity, resilience and grit are traits that are highly valued in the workforce. The U.S. Department of Education named these traits as important factors for achievement in the 21st century. These three qualities ensure business survival and success.
Self-confidence—It is natural to doubt yourself, but if you consistently believe in your decisions and have faith in yourself, you will succeed. You’ll be more willing to take risks and be more competitive which is crucial for creating a company.