Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Common Traits of Successful Leaders
It’s almost one week into 2015 and there are new goals for your business to accomplish. A big part of achieving those goals is keeping your leadership in check. Have you evaluated your leadership skills? Do you consider yourself to be an optimistic person? An honest person? To help you hit the ground running in 2015, here are five common traits of successful leaders:
Honesty—Become a trusted leader in your business by being forthright with your opinions. Maintain class and poise when speaking your mind, but always be honest. Your trustworthiness will be respected.
Commitment—When setting goals for your business, be committed to their fruition. In order to be committed, you need to be consistent. Always check to see if you’re on target to completing the goal. If not, readjust how to achieve it.
Focus—When creating a business model or strategy, don’t spread yourself too thin. Figure out one thing you and your business is really good at, and then run with it. Keep your focus narrow in order to succeed.
Optimism—A respected leader needs a positive attitude. There will be challenges throughout life, but the leaders who see the silver lining will overcome obstacles.
Creativity—Train yourself to think differently and flexibly to become a better leader. Envision what could be different about your business and what would work best. It’s not always conventional. Be bold with your creativity.