Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Recognize Your Employees’ Hard Work This Labor Day
Most people think of Labor Day as the unofficial end to summer. It’s the last chance to barbecue on a weekday, take a dip in the pool and (if you’re a stickler for traditional fashion rules) wear white pants until next summer. While these are all great ways ways to spend a work-free September 1st, it’s important to remember the true purpose of Labor Day: recognizing the major contributions that hard-working people make on a daily basis.
Before leaving for the long weekend, take some time to reflect on how you can show your employees how much you appreciate the work that they do. Try out some of these simple gestures to convey the depth of your gratitude:
Remember everyone. It’s not just your top-grossing salesman that needs to be recognized. Everyone from the cleaning crew to the mailman makes your business possible.
Send out an email. This is about as quick and simple as it gets. Send out a thoughtful email to the entire company that explains how you both recognize and appreciate the hard work that they put in every day. It might not sound like much, but a few kind words can go a very long way.
Write personalized thank-you notes. If possible, write personalized thank-you notes to each of your employees and send them to their home. Though it might be more time-consuming than some other actions of gratitude, it will also show that you understand the individual value of each employee’s contributions.
Be flexible with hours. When there’s work to be done, it’s hard to give approval to extra time off. But as your employees plan their weekends and travel to spend time with family and friends, a little additional free time will make their Labor Day even more enjoyable. Consider closing the office early on Friday afternoon to show that your employees deserve both recognition and a break.
Organize a post-Labor Day party. This could be as simple as a catered lunch or as elaborate as a big outdoor event for your employees and their families. Actions speak louder than words, so planning a fun party is a great way to demonstrate that you’re truly thankful for your employees and their daily efforts.