Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
3 New Year’s Resolutions For Your Business
Today is the best day of the entire year to make your business better. Regardless of when your fiscal year begins or ends, tomorrow marks a new year and a fresh start for your business. Take advantage of this time as a chance to renew and refresh your company.
We’ve explained three New Year’s resolutions that we predict will be indispensible to your success in 2013. Read these resolutions, and then make them happen.
Be More Responsive
Your responsiveness on social media will be critical in 2013. Resolve to respond to every single comment, good or bad. Treat negative comments as opportunities to show unhappy customers you’re willing to make it right. (Remember that all of your followers and fans are watching, not just the upset party.) Show your graciousness by thanking customers who leave positive comments on social media.
Be More Adaptable
Mobile commerce will be increasingly important in 2013. Even now, most of your clients rely on smartphones to get their work done. So make sure your business can adapt quickly to mobile’s effect. If you were slow to integrate digital tools like PURLs and QR codes on your print marketing pieces, do so now.
Whether it’s mobile technology or some other trend, adapt to it swiftly so it’s not a threat to your business.
Be More Relevant
Nowadays, competing in this environment means clawing your way to the top at any cost. You can’t afford to lose customers to any controllable circumstances. And that includes your product line and especially your marketing.
Make yourself more relevant in 2013. Research your current customers and their business needs—find out which vendors they rely on for services you could provide. Ask them what they wish your business offered, then go after that market. When you integrate services similar to the ones you already offer your customer base will expand with little investment.
In 2013, make sure the changes you integrate in your business plan and your marketing strategy are attuned to the current business climate. By 2014 your business and your client list will be unrecognizable! (In a good way.)