Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
A Simple Idea Spreads
April 28 is Pay It Forward Day. Based on a novel, the holiday employs the simple idea that, if you do a good deed for another person and encourage them, in turn, to do something nice for another, the world would be a better place.
This notion can be applied to marketing your organization. If you give your customers something that’s buzz worthy, they will forward it along to others. Here are some ways to get your marketing forwarded.
If you get ten envelopes in the mail—nine of them are white and one is a bright color—which will get your attention? The point is to think differently about your marketing, even down to a simple choice like envelope color. Challenge yourself to create memorable and unique marketing for your company so your message will get shared.
Keep it Simple
If your customers don’t know what you are trying to tell them, they won’t be able to spread the word. Give them a simple message so they can easily convey it to their friends and get more people excited about what you are doing.
Don’t Play it Safe
It can’t be stressed enough how important it is to take chances if you want your message to spread. If you keep doing the same things, you’ll get diminishing results. Continue to reinvent yourself. Try different marketing mediums, use humor and get your employees involved.
While your marketing message spreads, remember to celebrate Pay It Forward Day by challenging yourself to do three good deeds for others and encouraging them to pay it forward. The goal of this holiday is to reach three million acts of kindness. To participate in the official holiday, visit www.payitforwardday.com.