Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Digital Signage Provides Another Opportunity to Attract Customers
Technology continues to change the way businesses interact with their customers. About the only time a small business thinks of their signage is when they first open their doors. But, signage is a great marketing tool that shouldn’t be ignored. You’ve probably noticed many companies adopting digital signage at their locations. As the cost of digital signage becomes more accessible, it may be a wise investment for your own business. Here are some good reasons to consider digital signage.
As Dylan said, “the times they are a-changin’;” and so are the messages you want to get to your customers. Digital signage allows you to change your marketing instantly. Look at a restaurant as an example. You can program signage to switch from the breakfast menu to the lunch specials at a specific time.
Digital signage can increase your customers’ perceptions of your business instantly. Having quality graphics displayed and up-to-date are impressive and leave a good impression. Digital signage can be programmed to display a number of images at the times you desire. Make sure to hire a good graphic designer to add that professional touch.
Imagine showing your customers how they can interact with your products. Or, what if you had powerful video testimonials of satisfied customers. Digital signage allows for video to be played in your business and can work as an additional salesperson if customers have to wait.
One of the coolest features of digital signage is giving customers an opportunity to interact with your business in a new way, and attract some attention. Touch screens and software like Xbox Kinect offer new and exciting ways to make your business stand out.
If you want to see digital signage in action, you can check out national companies like Starbucks, McDonald’s or Pepsi, all of which use digital signage in various ways. Small businesses don’t operate with a marketing budget of those big brands. But, there are entry-level options. Digital signage comes with a large upfront cost, but can realize a positive ROI over time.