Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Are You Ready for Some—Commercials?
One of advertising’s biggest days is just around the corner. The Super Bowl airs February 6, 2011 and those who don’t even watch football will be tuning in to see what advertisers have come up with to grab our attention during Super Bowl XLV. The spots are sold out, and while small business owners can’t afford the millions of dollars it would take to advertise, it’s fun to look forward to seeing some of the best commercials the industry has to offer.
There are a few companies that have always dominated the Super Bowl. Look for Anheuser-Busch InBev to have at least eight 30-second commercials, mainly focused on Budweiser and Bud Light. GoDaddy.com will have two 30-second spots and one in the pregame. PepsiCo, who was absent last year in favor of their Refresh Project, will have three 30-second commercials each for Pepsi and Doritos. Also, Coke and E-Trade plan to make a big splash.
Automobile related companies will also advertise. Bridgestone, Cars.com and Volkswagen will all have two 30-second spots. Hyundai made some noise last year in the Bowl and will have three 30-second ads.
A few companies will have you thinking that the Super Bowl cut over to another show. Kia and Mercedes-Benz are planning to make a lasting impression with a full minute commercial.
Not all companies have been announced or exactly how many commercials they have purchased but look for Best Buy, General Motors, Mars (Snickers) and Skechers to make it in the big show.
What can a small business take from the big spenders? These companies will be trying a number of tactics to grab our attention. As you watch, think of creative ways you can translate the use of social media and newer marketing methods like QR codes to your marketing plan.