Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
It’s a Weird Week so Have a Contest
Things are getting pretty weird in Ocean City, New Jersey this week. That’s because each year they hold their annual Weird Contest Week festival. Contests range from taffy and French fry sculpting to artistic pie eating and celebrity super hero impersonations. But it gets even weirder than that. While these contests are pretty out there, a small business can capitalize on having a contest of their own to create buzz and excitement. You don’t have to be outrageous to increase awareness and business.
Drive traffic to your Facebook page by having people submit videos of them promoting your business. You have to be willing to let go of control a little, but Doritos has done this for their Super Bowl ads for the past few years, generating some memorable marketing. Plus, your customers do the work for you while they interact with your brand and all you have to do is offer a prize.
Have contestants submit photos of the ugliest whatever. Choose something that pertains to your company so in the end you can give it a makeover and show that your company is an expert in your field.
Free for a year.
Free lunch, free oil changes, free flowers, free manicures, the possibilities are endless. Who doesn’t want a chance to win something free for a year? This contest should create a lot of buzz and the winner will surely spread the word of your company.