Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Networking: You Don’t Have to Be the Center of Attention to be Effective
If you’re like most companies, you’d probably like more revenue. More money may come in the form of more customers. More customers may come through more networking. More networking may make you want to run to the nearest wall and take the form of a flower. Don’t run! Take a deep breath. Introverts can master the art of networking with a little help from these tips.
Host an event. Seems like we’re throwing you into the fire? In a way, it is. But think about the duties of a host. You need to make sure everyone is taken care of and feels comfortable. This gives you a natural topic to discuss. “Can I get you anything?” is so much easier than trying to come up of another opener.
Get in their Facebook. Face-to-face is the best way to truly build relationships, but technology has allowed for people to network without even leaving their desks. Establish some acquaintances in person then work to build that relationship through Facebook, LinkedIn or other social media websites.
Advice breaks the ice. Offer up advice on subjects you know well. Watch that you don’t overstep your bounds and offer unsolicited advice. But if you can provide them with some information that they find useful and will establish you as an expert in your field then you’ve achieved your goal. If they are looking to do business with a company like yours, hopefully you’ll be the first to come to mind.
As the good saying goes, “practice makes perfect.” The more you work on networking skills the easier it will become. Just because networking may not come natural to you doesn’t mean you will be less effective than that gregarious person holding court in the center of the room.