Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
5 Signs It’s Time for a Website Redesign
Unfortunately your website isn’t like the “Field of Dreams.” Just because you build it does not mean “they”—your potential customers—will come. Have no fear, because there’s nothing a little sprucing up can’t fix. But how do you know when it’s time to revamp your website in the first place? Some signs may be glaring, while others are a bit more subtle. Check out these five signs it’s time for a website redesign.
1. Your Website is Dated
The year 2000 called, and it wants its website back. Maybe your website was the best thing since sliced bread back in its day (“was” is the key word). But like most things, trends change with the times.
Potential customers might be turned off from your business if they see that it doesn’t look like the website has been updated, or that you are still featuring outdated content. It shows that you don’t care about the look of your website, so why would you care about them as a customer? Put the time and care into getting that fresh look.
2. Your Website is Not Responsive
These days our phones can do just about everything except make us a 5-course meal (although you could order one with your phone). That’s why you should make sure your website is responsive, meaning it can easily adapt formats for whatever device your site visitors are using to look up your business. If one customer prefers to look at your website on a laptop and another on their phone, they should still have an experience that is pleasing to the eye. Make sure to test out design and layout on multiple devices for the best results.
3. Your Branding Has Changed
You have so many balls in the air, it’s easy to prioritize and forget about some aspects of your business. However, the website should not fall low on the priority list. If your branding has changed since you last designed your website, it’s critical to get the updates made to your site. With mismatched branding, potential customers could become confused.
4. Your Website Has a High Bounce Rate
The bounce rate on your website is a marketing term that refers to whether or not your site visitors jumped around to multiple pages on your website, or if they left right away after visiting a single page. If you have website analytics, you should be able to easily locate your bounce rate. If you find an astronomically high bounce rate, it’s important to determine what’s happening. Almost always, it’s some or all of these reasons:
- The site content isn’t relevant.
- The site visitor couldn’t find what they were looking for.
- The page took too long to load.
- The site design was not intriguing.
Don’t let the bounce rate get you down. Instead, come up with a redesign that will lead to longer exploration of your site pages.
5. Your Website Isn’t Converting
You know that what glitters isn’t always gold. Just because you think the website looks great doesn’t mean it is doing its job when it comes to business needs. Start by determining the goal of your website. The goal could be anything from getting direct purchases to grabbing more leads to driving more people to your storefront. Whatever your goal is, it’s important to make sure your website is actually helping you achieve it.
Don’t let your potential customers be the ones who got away. Take the time to invest in a website that works. It is, after all, the digital front door to more opportunities for your business.