Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
4 Reasons Print Still Fits in Your Marketing Mix
Print (marketing) isn’t dead.
You may have heard otherwise, but all signs point to a resurgence of the tried-and-true tactic. The next time you consider going all in on digital marketing, remember these five reasons to make room for print in your marketing mix.
- Print pieces have just the right touch.
Humans are tactile by nature. So a physical marketing piece—a touchpoint customers can actually touch—stimulates the senses.
Content that can be held and handled may result in psychological ownership—a thought process that correlates value with physical objects— in the mind of a consumer. If your marketing materials have that kind of impact, you have a strong chance of establishing your brand and products with your audiences.
- Print is more memorable.
The typical buyer isn’t going to see an ad, click on it and make a purchase right away. Today’s buyer’s journey reveals consumers’ savviness—they evaluate different products, educate themselves through customer reviews and exhaust their options.
That means you want your ads to make the most of their time in front of a potential customer. Advertising must make a powerful statement to be memorable enough for a consumer to remember when they’re ready to purchase. Consider design methods like color psychology to influence perception in your print marketing pieces.
- Print is effective at complementing digital marketing.
Clearly, physical marketing pieces pack quite the punch, but that doesn’t mean it’s time to abandon ship on your digital marketing campaigns. In fact, it’s time to bring print and digital together.
When marketing in both mediums intersect in a marketing campaign, those touchpoints will have an extra level of effect. Directing your print marketing audience to landing pages or cross-promoting your social media are good places to start. If you’re able to create a virtual reality or augmented reality, consider making a print piece doubling as a viewer.
Print and digital don’t have to compete—deploy them effectively together and you’ll see how mutually beneficial they can be.
- Print turns off the noise.
In this content-saturated age, print stands out where digital sometimes blurs into the white noise of the internet, apps and video-streaming services.
A standalone print piece’s unique ability to unplug its reader from anything digital causes a genuine, distraction-free interaction. Nowadays, that kind of attention is so elusive you can’t put a price tag on it.
So the next time you’re building a marketing campaign, make print a part of it. Polish an existing distribution list or buy a new one, craft some compelling content (with digital cross-promotion) and design and package it in a head-turning layout and format.