Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
You Should be Surveying your Customers, and Here's Why
Meeting your customers’ needs is a critical element of a successful business. So how you do you make sure your customers are happy? A great way to check in with them is through a survey. Surveys give your customers chances to voice their opinions, and your company can take them into consideration so you can better serve your customers.
There are a few things to keep in mind when creating a customer survey. Firstly, it shouldn’t take participants longer than five minutes to complete. People are taking time out of their days to help your business, so you want to recognize that by keeping your survey short and sweet.
Secondly, make sure your survey includes no more than two open-ended questions. Participants tend to abandon surveys that require too many long-form answers. Multiple-choice and true-false questions are your best bet!
Customer surveys are valuable for a multitude of reasons. They can provide your business with insights into the minds of your target audience. We’ve broken down a list of some of the best things about customer surveys.
1. Get a gauge on customer satisfaction.
Finding out how your customers feel about your business, products, services and prices is likely the main reason you’re sending out a survey, and for good reason. Happy customers eventually turn into brand loyalists and later brand advocates.
2. Gather customer data.
On your customer survey, be sure to ask for demographic information such as age, gender and location. This will give you a better idea of exactly who your customers are. You can then use this information to better tailor your ads toward these individuals, hopefully turning them into brand loyalists.
3. Improve your organization’s offerings.
Through your customer survey, you might find people have issues with your products or services. This is a chance for your business to stay on top of bad reviews and resolve them before they become too widespread. Your customers will appreciate you owning your errors, and will likely give you a second chance at their loyalty.
4. Compare data over time.
Once you’ve received results from your first customer survey, consider sending one out annually. This way, you’ll be able to compare customers’ responses between years and see whether they think you’ve improved. Based on the results, you’ll know the direction in which your organization needs to go and begin strategizing how to get there.
Customer surveys are one of the simplest, yet easiest, ways you can maximize your organization’s success. There are plenty of online survey tools to choose from, so be sure to check one out today!