Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Benefits of Joining a Professional Organization
A professional organization is a great option for someone looking to further his or her career, network or just learn more about his or her chosen field. Talk to your coworkers about professional organizations they’re in, and you could learn about what you’d be signing up for. Here are just a few benefits you might discover when you join a professional organization.
1. Expand your network.
You likely know the importance of connections in a work environment. They can create countless opportunities for jobs and business. Joining a professional organizations gives you an excuse to mingle with others in your industry. You are there to meet people who can help you, and vice versa.
2. Increase your knowledge.
You can never learn too much about the field in which you work. Professional organizations tend to put on multiple educational events members can attend. You’ll hear from highly intelligent speakers and colleagues about how to succeed, along with other insights and tips. You’ll be able to take the information you learned back to your job and impress your superiors.
3. Upgrade your resume.
Many employers like to see candidates with outside involvements. Having a professional organization on your resume shows you care about the industry and want to grow in it. Hiring managers will take note of this, and you might start seeing an increase in interviews and callbacks.
4. Make new friends.
You can never have too many friends, right? Professional organizations are a fantastic way to meet people with similar interests. You’ll likely click with others in your organization on professional topics as well as personal. Who knows? You might just meet your new gym buddy or shopping partner.
5. Be on top of your career.
Oftentimes, professional organizations have job boards only available to their members. If you’re on the hunt for a new job, make sure to take advantage of these. Your dream job could be on one of these listings, so go join a professional organization and find it.
6. Give back to your community.
You can often see professional organizations donating time or resources to their local communities. Consider joining one to do some good for a cause you care about. If your cause of choice isn’t on the schedule, feel free to propose it. You could be spearheading an afternoon at the animal shelter or food bank before you know it.
If a professional organization sounds like something you’d be interested in, search the internet for local chapters. You just might find your perfect fit.