Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
5 Reasons to Have a Google My Business Account
Let’s face it, Google is the clear leader in the search engine category. It’s become so ingrained in people’s everyday lives that it’s even used as a verb. Internet users flock to Google to find anything from the latest news to nearby restaurants. Google’s main purpose is to connect searchers to the quickest, most accurate answers.
One aspect of Google all organizations should take advantage of is Google My Business (GMB). GMB gives business owners more control over what people see when they search for their business. It’s completely free to use and only requires that you and your customers have some face-to-face interaction. Online-only businesses are no-gos. Your GMB Business Profile, the panel that appears on the right side of the Google results page, has a large impact on both your online and offline success. We’ll tell you how it does so.
1. GMB helps potential clients or customers find you locally.
When your organization is verified through Google My Business, it can appear in both local and national searches. Many searches include localized keywords such as “near me” or “close by.” If you own a child advocacy center and someone in town searches “child advocacy center near me,” you want your organization to be the top result. Verifying your business through GMB can help you achieve this. It helps potential clients find your office location(s) as well as helpful information such as a business description, a phone number and hours of operation.
2. GMB helps your business get on the map.
Localized keywords also work in Google Maps. Your GMB Business Profile, if optimized well, can show up when someone types “child advocacy centers nearby” into the Google Maps search bar. From here, they can easily find directions to your business along with photos and reviews.
3. You can add photos that draw people to your GMB Business Profile.
People are attracted to images much more so than they are to text. You can increase the number of visitors to your site by adding representative photos to your GMB Business Profile. For example, if you own an assisted living center, photos of smiling residents and staff will likely cause people to dig deeper and learn more about your business.
4. It’s responsive to all devices.
Google My Business provides users with the same information no matter what type of device they are using. Google searchers easily find your business profile on mobile, desktop and tablet. This ensures people can always access the information they need.
5. Current clients or customers can leave reviews on your GMB Business Profile.
Online reviews are powerful influencers on a website’s Google results rank. Studies have found people tend to trust online reviews as much as they would a recommendation from a friend. Visible reviews also establish credibility to audiences because they prove you are a real business with real clients. GMB also makes it easy to respond to customer reviews. Addressing reviews, both good and bad, shows potential clients you care about your business’s reputation.
Having a Google My Business is key to effective SEO. Most people don’t even consider looking at the second page of Google results, so having a GMB account that boosts your rank can help your business achieve its goals.