Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
5 Lucky St. Patrick's Day Marketing Ideas
St. Patrick’s Day is this week, which means businesses and storefronts everywhere will be decked out in green decorations, shamrocks and pots of gold. Of course, the holiday does provide a significant opportunity for marketing and advertising.
How can your small business get in on the action of marketing during St. Patrick’s Day? Here are five ideas to get you started and bring in the luck of the Irish.
1. Go green on social media.
Enjoy free marketing and advertising for small business by turning your social media green this holiday. Share a St. Patrick’s Day quote, meme or picture to show a lighter side of the company.
You can even try out different posts on different media, such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, to see which drives the most engagement. Have fun and don’t be afraid to show your goofy side when sharing and promoting on St. Patrick’s Day.
2. Host a St. Patty’s Day giveaway.
One easy way to drive traffic to your website or storefront is through a St. Patrick’s Day giveaway. Whether it’s hosting a social media contest, website challenge or in-store promotion, giveaways are an awesome tool to bring in consumers and turn them into customers.
Choose something desirable to give away, but still be sure to tie it into the St. Patrick’s Day spirit. For example, a restaurant may offer a chance to win a supply of green beer. Whatever your small business decides, have fun with the holiday and promotion.
3. Hold a leprechaun trivia contest.
Everyone loves a good ol’ fashioned trivia contest, and St. Patrick’s Day is no different. Host a holiday trivia contest either online or in-store to see who can get the most answers right, or can answer a tough question correctly.
Winners can be entered for a prize, or enjoy a small sale to celebrate their victory. The first step is finding humorous fun facts about St. Patrick’s Day. Second step is advertising the contest and letting your customers do the rest.
4. Give green day deals.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a holiday without some great deals to take advantage of. Promote your small business this week by giving good green day deals. Tie the deals into St. Patrick’s Day as much as possible and see how many customers come streaming in.
5. Get in the storefront spirit.
Finally, get in the spirit of things this St. Patrick’s Day by decorating your storefront with green shamrocks, leprechaun hats, rainbows and pots of gold. Create some unique store signs and displays for the holiday to draw viewers in and engage them with your business. The more unique and creative, the better turnout you will have.
This St. Patrick’s Day, promote your company by trying out some of these lucky marketing tactics. Go green this week and grow your small business with a little bit of luck of the Irish.