Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Content Ideas for Your Next Business Blog
If you’re a business owner, you know how important it is to have up-to-date content throughout your website and related online networks. Content marketing is the way of the world, and reaching out to potential clients on topics they can relate to helps build your customer base.
Whether your business already has a blog or it’s still in the works, generating content keeps it current and interesting. No matter where you are, here are content ideas for your next blog post.
1. Showcase a product/service.
Take time in your business blog to showcase an important or new product or service your company is offering. Introducing your audience to the product in a non-confrontational way will invite them to take a closer look at it later on.
2. Share a customer success story.
What better way to generate customers than to have other customers tell them how great your business is? Ask past customers if they would be willing to share their story on your blog and then get publishing!
3. Show inside the business.
Give potential clients a look inside the company by showing them around the inner workings. Give a virtual tour, have a question and answer session or ask the President or CEO to share a more personal side of the business.
4. Interview employees.
Interviewing employees about their experience with the company gives customers a look from the other side of the transaction. Ask employees what they like about the business, what they’re looking forward to or maybe even what they think can be improved upon.
5. Answer frequently asked questions.
Do you have a list of frequently asked questions by customers? Answer them! Devote a blog session to going through these questions and giving thorough answers to each and every one.
6. Talk pop culture.
Show that your business is current and involved by talking about today’s issues and pop culture. Can anything current relate to products or services your company supplies? How can you tie it all in together? Find out by giving it a try on your business blog.
7. Discuss future plans.
What’s your business plan for the next six months? Year? Two years? You don’t have to convey too much in these types of blog posts (you don’t want your competitors knowing everything), but let your customers in on some of the future plans your company has in store for them.
8. Tell your origin story.
Let customers know about you by telling your origin story as a company. When consumers see how hard you’ve worked to get where you are today, they’ll be excited about where your company is going in the future.
If your business is invested in content marketing, utilize these ideas to either jump start your current blog or start a new one. When your blog is up-to-date and engaging, customers will be more inclined to follow, and your company will reap the benefits.