Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Agile Marketing: A Fresh Approach to an Age-Old Tactic
Just when you think you’ve tried everything, something new comes along. At first, you’re a little scared to try it because change is hard and scary. But then, sometimes if you embrace the change, great things will happen.
We’re still talking about marketing, aren’t we? That’s right—there are the tried and true tactics of marketing, but as the world evolves so do our tactics. That’s why you should consider an agile marketing plan. It won’t be for everybody, but it might be for your business. Read about it and then decide for yourself.
What It Is
Agile Marketing sounds scary but it’s easy to understand when you consider the root of the words. Forbes.com recently described the process. The word “agile” suggests that something is quick. Agile marketing is just that. Before you get defensive about not spending the proper time and care on your business’s marketing efforts, consider this—agile marketing simply takes a larger marketing plan and breaks it up into smaller “sprints.” These sprints take place in small teams with everybody working toward the major goal.
Why It Works
Sometimes with big projects, it’s easy to lose focus. Have you ever been a part of a project that seems too big and far fetched to ever come to fruition? Many of us have been there. Everybody starts out energized and ready to tackle the project, but by the end sometimes you forget why you even started.
With agile marketing and different sprints, your teams will become reenergized with each new planning session and the end of each new sprint. Experts recommend sprints of anywhere from one to four weeks at a time.
How You Can Use It
Try easing into agile marketing with your next campaign. Start with the overarching goal to accomplish, then narrow down how you’ll achieve that end goal with smaller sprints. Plan for the first sprint, and don’t forget to provide updates.
Remember, agile marketing is not for every business; but don’t be scared to give it a try just because it’s different. Your business can benefit from all different types of practices. In order to break through and innovate, you might need to forge a new path. Agile marketing might be a good option for innovation.