Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Sales Mantras to Memorize and Why They Work
If you’re looking to grow your business, memorize these four mantras from Entrepreneur.com.
“There’s a big difference between getting someone to like your product and getting someone to buy,” says Derek Rucker, a social psychologist at Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management. They need to feel certain it’s right for them, so engage their doubts. “Challenge consumers to critique your product. When they fail to find significant faults, they become more confident of the product’s merits.”
Reinforce the positive
During a sales conversation, listen closely for comments your customer makes that reinforce your position. Maybe they say, “I’ve never thought of it that way.” Or, “I can see how that might help us.” Then respond by saying “I hear that a lot,” or mention another client of yours who said the same thing. You’re bringing them over to your way of thinking, says Rucker.
Let the customer do the selling
Think of it this way: Rather than sell a customer, you’re providing the evidence for customers to sell themselves. Rucker suggests asking potential buyers what they look for in your type of product. “The idea is that if they self-generate the list of attributes they desire, and we have those, then they can conclude for themselves we are the right product for them,” he says.
Keep meeting their needs
“People buy in order to experience the feelings they get from having their needs met,” says Phil Glosserman, a sales coach and co-author of The Referral Code and Selling the Feeling. Your product may meet those needs, yes, but customers are also looking for you to meet them on a personal level. If a potential customer doesn’t like something in your product, call back when it’s fixed -- and say thanks for the great idea.