Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Twitter Tips for Boosting Business
With its 140-character limit, Twitter is often thought of as a basically nonessential platform, where people gather to express fleeting thoughts or share the most mundane moments of their lives. But, the truth is, Twitter can be vital to your business, as long as you use it properly and with regularity.
Take advantage of the fact that Twitter has hundreds of millions of users, and keep these tips in mind.
Create a profile for your business. Obviously, you can’t use Twitter to boost your business if you don’t have a profile. And, as Twitter advises, “every element of your profile – your photo, header image, bio and pinned Tweet – should reflect your business identity and show the world who you are.”
Engage your followers. As you start to gain followers, it’s important to interact with them in meaningful conversations. Collect feedback from them to help you build a better business. Ask open-ended questions, and thank people for their input.
Use Twitter Advertising. As SocialBro (socialbro.com) explains, “advertising on Twitter can help increase your business reach and generating leads – providing you with measurable ROI. It also generates leads an one-third the cost of other social media channels and is more cost-efficient than Facebook advertising.” If you want to learn more, Twitter offers The Ultimate Handbook to Twitter Advertising.
Get in their heads with Twitter Analytics. Twitter’s powerful analytics tool can help you gain a better understanding of your community’s interests. You’ll also gain insight into the best times to Tweet, the number of followers you’ve retained over a period of time and how you can improve your efforts.