Your Full Service San Diego Sign & Graphics Company - In A NEW Location!
Since 2004 we have been serving all of San Diego and beyond. If you are interested in developing a more strategic relationship with your signage and graphics provider...you've found a partner! Your complete satisfaction is our goal. That's why we at Miramar Sign Works & Graphics do everything we can to manufacture your project to your specifications and deliver in a very timely manner.
Our website highlights some of the signs we have produced and installed during our many years of operation. To see a small selection, check out our Project Gallery and Sign Product Links. For some quick examples, see below:
- ADA, Suite and Wayfinding signs are needed in every every space - retail or corporate.
- Channel Letters are top of the line signs that attract the most attention and get the best results.
- Digital Graphics are a great option for interior, exterior, vehicles and more.
- Dimensional Letters (not internally illuminated) are an excellent choice for exterior or interior signs.
- Reception or Lobby Signs can make a bold statement and welcome visitors to your space.
- Exterior Signs have many options such as sandblasted, dimensional, plaques, electrical, handpainted, traffic/wayfinding and more.
- Monument Signs offer companies the chance to advertise in high traffic areas.
- Vinyl Graphics are an easy and simple solution for windows, panel signs, vehicles, and interior design elements.
- We also specialize in traffic or parking signs, directional signs, or tradeshow supplies, and have many solutions to fit your needs.
Request an Estimate
To request a sign or graphic estimate or get help with a project, visit our Products & Services area. To find helpful information, search Resources & Support. To learn more about us, browse through our Company Information section. Miramar Sign Works & Graphics is a vendor for today and tomorrow!
We also offer green sign products and work with environmentally friendly vendors.
GEMINI INCORPORATED, Awarded the Minnesota Green Star Facility Award from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency. Feel free to go to the Site Search at any time if you're having trouble locating a particular item. If there's anything we can do to improve our site, please let us know.
Why You Should Make Your Website Mobile-Friendly...Right Now
Surprisingly, many businesses today still don’t have a mobile-friendly website. And, if you’re one of them, NOW is the time to get with the times. There are two primary ways to create a mobile website: responsive design and mobile templates. A responsive design requires you to have one website that automatically adapts to all screen sizes, no matter what device. A mobile template, on the other hand, requires you to have a second mobile-only website.
Responsive design is far and away the most popular method for designing a mobile website. It’s also most likely to benefit your business, and here’s why:
Mobile Usage is Massive
If you find it hard to believe that people are using the Internet on mobile devices, consider these stats from Smart Insights:
- More than half of local searches are performed on a mobile device.
- In the United States, 25% of internet users only access the internet on a mobile device.
- 61% of people have a better opinion of brands when they offer a good mobile experience.
- 25.85% of all emails are opened on mobile phones, and 10.16% are opened on tablets.
User Experience is Essential
According to Google’s Think Insights on mobile, users are 60% more likely to leave your mobile website if they have a frustrating experience or don’t see what they’re looking for. If they have a positive experience with your mobile website, they’re 67% more likely to buy a product or use a service.
By now, you should know that social media is a marketing mainstay. And, if you’ve been using social media as part of your strategy, there’s a good chance you’ve seen an increase in mobile traffic. That’s because a staggering 55% of social media consumption happens on a mobile device.